Due to the circumstances dealing with COVID-19 the cheerleading squad and dance team for the 2020-2021 school year will not conduct tryouts. Students will be allowed to join by simply signing up, completing all required forms, paying all uniform fees, and meeting all eligibility requirements.
Dates to know:
1. Registration is open until Friday, August 14th until 3:00 pm. No late registrations will be accepted.
2. Monday, August 17th mandatory Zoom meeting for parents and new cheer/dance members at 6:00 pm.
3. Be prepared to pay for the uniform through Varsity by Friday, August 31st.
4. First home football game will be Friday, September 11th.
2020-2021 Uniform Information
* All students joining either the cheer or dance teams for the 2020-2021 school year will be required to purchase the following uniform items regardless of if they were part of the teams last school year.
* Uniforms have been modified due to the COVID-19 circumstances. This is to save parents cost since the cheer/dance activities will be limited.
* Uniform costs will be paid directly to Varsity and not the school. More information on how to order your uniform will be provided at the Zoom meeting on Monday, August 17th.
* Uniform costs will be approximately $300.00 not including the cost of shoes.